Organic Therador Autumn Planting Garlic
- Overwintering planting Garlic.
- Soft neck variety with white skin.
- A hardy variety which may suit more difficult growing conditions.
- Planting time: September to January – outside and in tunnel/glasshouse.
- Requires cold conditions to develop.
- Highest yields will come from Autumn plantings.
- When the first six leaves have turned yellow, lift and dry in the sun or in an airy shed.
- Harvesting June – August
Number of bulbs (You will separate each bulb into several cloves which you plant individually)
- 250g = 4-5 bulbs