Bleach & Stain Remover with Ranges of application:
- For bleaching white laundry
- For removing stains and discolorations from
white and colour-fast fabrics
- For brightening yellowed and greyish laundry
- Effective from 50 °C upwards
Application / Dosage:
Being without any petrochemical bleaching agents, the Sonett Bleach Complex and Stain Remover is not effective in the washing machine but from 50 °C (122 °F) upwards. If the bleaching agent can act for longer, e.g. having the laundry soak overnight in the Bleach Complex, it is effective at as low as 30 °C.
In the 4.5-kg washing machine, from 50 °C:
Suitable for all washable white and colour-fast fabrics made from cotton, linen, hemp and fabric blends. Unsuitable for wool, silk, rayon, and microfibres.
- Removes all oxidizable stains such as fruit, red wine, tea, coffee, grass, blood, etc.
- Prevents greying of white fabrics.
- Brightens yellowed and greyish laundry.