Morado Organic garlic seed – 250g
Organic Morado Certified Planting Garlic gives good size (35mm+) regular purple bulbs with attractive white markings
250g – 4 -5 bulbs
- Spanish hardneck garlic which can have between ten and twelve cloves each.
- Overwintering planting Garlic.
- Excellent taste and stores well.
- Morado means purple, referring to the purplish-brown colouring of the cloves.
- Spanish garlic species with purple-red skin.
- Contains high amounts of the substance allicin, the ‘natural’ penicillin.
- Planting time: September to January
- Requires cold conditions to develop.
- Highest yields will come from autumn plantings.
- When the first six leaves have turned yellow, lift and dry in the sun or in an airy shed.
- Harvesting June – August
Availability: In stock