- Overwintering planting Garlic.
- Soft neck variety with large white bulbs.
- Long recognised as an excellent culinary garlic for all uses.
- Planting time: September to January – outside and in tunnel/glasshouse.
- Requires cold conditions to develop.
- Highest yields will come from Autumn plantings.
- When the first six leaves have turned yellow, lift and dry in the sun or in an airy shed.
- Harvesting June – August
‘MESSIDROME’ ORGANIC GARLIC (AUTUMN PLANTING) 250g
Messidrome’ is a renowned culinary variety traditionally grown in the Drome region of France but happily at home in Irish conditions. Softneck variety which produces large white bulbs. More details including number of bulbs per kg below.
Availability: Only 1 left in stock