Based in Cork City the badly made books studio specialises in the production of high quality, low impact local stationery.
vines pattern from sketches by Steffi Dimitrova, cork
2020, collage, pigment digital print.
badly made books are handmade with machines at 1 friar st. cork, currently a team of 3 work at BMB’s cork city workshop & design studio.
• 112 pages
• 320gsm cairn board paperback with pigment digital print
• designed, printed & bound in Cork CIty ~83% post-consumer waste
• planner option ( + €1)
• tape-bound book opens flat
• secretarial pocket
• cartridge paper (140gsm) made from used coffee cups (80%, UK)
• poem included (inside cover)
• paper packaging only
• dimensions: bmB5, H200mm x W140mm x D16mm
Availability: Only 1 left in stock